someone like you

20 Apr 2011

Evil Angel

Sometimes i thing "what does the angel doing in heaven?" Then...i listen Dewi lestari song the lyrics is
"namun tak kau lihat, terkadang malaikat tak bersayap, tak cemerlang, tak rupawan" i think that she is right. What an angel doing? it doesn't important, does it? maybe sometimes an angel doing something with an evil thinkin. We never know??? you love me that's why i still beside you. altought you like an angel with an evil thinking. That's mean nothing, Who are you? an angel? Devil? i don't really care. You've promissed me, i'll bill you, i'll chase you where ever you run. i don't care. an Evil angel....i could be an evil too sometimes. You're hurting me so deep, but i just see it and can't do anything. But i have done something that can make you stay next to me forever. more than a devil what am i doing? Evil angel the best thing that can i imagine to explaining what you've done to me.

2 komentar: